Automotive Repair and MaintenanceCategory:
49-3021 Automotive Body and Related RepairersHours:
Full Time, 40Salary:
The Glass Technician is responsible for removing and installing, replacing and repairing glass at the repair shops, customer’s residence or place of employment correctly and safely. They must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. They must maintain a positive attitude and cooperate with fellow employees, vendors, customers and insurance adjustors.
- Answer job order requests via email, phone and text
- Ability to upsell
- Phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of glass software, internet, Outlook and Excel
- Understanding NAGS (National Auto Glass Specifications) terms and abbreviations as used in NAGS catalogs and calculators
- Entering and maintaining new accounts
- Working with glass suppliers/dealerships purchasing glass while maintaining the G/P
- Working directly with Glass Manager/customers scheduling jobs per technician
- Maintain job folders
- Generating invoices and accounts receivables
- Work with Accounting to reconcile monthly invoices
- Working directly with insurance companies accepting and requesting assignments; handling EDI’s
- Handling any warranty issues, reschedules and paperwork for returns
- Work directly with Calibration Division for scheduling calibrations for glass
- Collecting deductibles
1-3 years of glass experience is a plus
We are looking for great people who are task oriented, supportive team players who are charismatic and persuasive individuals. Someone who is accurate, time sensitive and structured; yet be challenged to think quickly, thoroughly and thoughtfully when helping our customers.
We have wonderful benefits that include the standard stuff:
- PTO (Paid Time Off) that you earn based on hours worked each pay period.
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Health coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (including orthodontic option)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance coverage
Don't see an open position that suits you? We're always looking for qualified candidates.
You can use this form to submit a general application.