Accidents happen to the best of us—but they don’t need to inconvenience your life. Tell us about the damage your car suffered and we’ll put you back on the road quickly.
Spot damage can be repaired by sanding and repainting the affected area. If the rust is bad enough it may need to be cut away and replaced with new metal. Hail dents may need to be pulled using paintless dent removal.
Paint scratches can be repaired using a few different techniques. Small scratches may be able to be fixed by rubbing it out but a big scratch may require the use of body filler and computer-matched auto painting.
Paintless dent removal may be performed by tapping the dent out from the backside of the panel. Larger dents may require drilling small holes to pull the dent out and spot painting or replacing the whole panel.
Collisions often result in a bent frame, decreasing the car's structural integrity. We use computer aided machines to pull frames straight, restore factory specifications, replace panels, repair dents and computer match paint.
High-Quality Auto Repairs without the Detours
Your convenience is our top priority. Our online scheduling gives you a jump start on getting damage estimates and scheduling your auto body repairs.
Our service goal is to keep you in the driver’s seat. That’s why we are diligent about updating you on the status of your vehicle's repairs.
We care about our work. So, as long as you own your vehicle, we’ll fix any faulty repair work. Schaefer will Make it Like it Never Happened™
Schaefer Autobody's "Never Happened" Promise
Schaefer Auto Body Repair Services
Auto Collision Repair
Using the latest auto body collision repair technology, our I-CAR Certified technicians make crunched fenders, broken windshields, bent frames and dented doors like they never happened™.
Paintless Dent Removal
Working with craftsmanship and attention to detail, our technicians can remove most minor auto body damage without the use of sanding and body fillers, maintaining your vehicle’s original finish.
Auto Glass Repair
Your auto glass replacements are guaranteed to be free of defective materials as well as workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle, because we work with most insurance companies.
More Schaefer Services
We offer a range of additional services delivered with quality workmanship, superior communication and attention to detail including auto body painting, fleet repair, towing & temporary transportation.
Reviews from the Driver's Seat
Dear Frank O’Pinion,
I am an avid listener to your show and feel my day is not complete if I happen to miss it. One facet of your show is the enthusiasm you put into promoting your sponsors. I always wondered if that enthusiasm was real or just marketing. One advertiser in particular is Schaefer Autobody Centers.
Unfortunately, I had need of a body shop and my insurance company suggested Schaefer as one of the options. A ha, I would have a chance to find out if your promos would be backed up by their service.
Schaefer was fantastic with their work and equally fantastic with their customer service. Here is a litany of my experience:
- The technical people quickly evaluated the damage gave me an estimate and there was no sitting around waiting.
- When I got into my car to leave the battery was dead, so I used their phone to call AAA.
- While waiting for AAA I relaxed in their waiting room while drinking all of their Coca Cola I desired.
- When AAA arrived they started the car but the battery was bad and the one they carry on their truck would not fit in my car.
- The customer service rep for Schaefer heard all of this and offered to call the auto parts store that they use.
- She called the parts store, told them the story and ordered a battery, which they delivered and Schaefer actually put it in. All why while waiting I drank some more of their Coca Cola and enjoyed their hospitality.
- Shortly, I left for home not believing that such customer service was alive and well in 2016.
- Yesterday I returned to pick up the repaired car. Their work was excellent, but again the customer service was just as great.
- Their front office customer service rep Jackie Meyer explained to me not only what was done to the car, but why. She clearly explained what was paid for by the insurance company and what was my co-pay, etc. etc. We also had a good time laughing about the dead battery episode, while offering me another Coca Cola. Schaefer has a jewel of an employee and representative.
I know, long story. I am convinced that your enthusiastic sponsor support is not, in any way, just BS.
Just thought you would like to know.
Mike B – Kirkwood, MOMike B.
Had my 2010 Toyota Corolla fixed at the O’Fallon MO location and couldn’t have been happier! My car was hit when it was parked on the front fender and bumper. After it was fixed I couldn’t tell it was ever hit. They took care of getting me a rental and all of the insurance paperwork. Will for sure use them again!Darin G
I hope this finds you well. I’m writing this afternoon to commend the efforts of your staff. I recently had my vehicle repaired at Schaefer and, as with my prior experiences there, the staff at your O’Fallon, MO location were helpful, responsive and friendly. There were a number of inconveniences involved in the claim and repair process (none of them arising from Schaefer’s handling of the claim or the repairs), but you guys ultimately did what was right by me and did so without consternation. Krista and Kimberly were a joy to work with and, while I hope to not need your services again, when I do I will undoubtedly turn to Schaefer again.
Thank you, and your staff.Roger S.