Front Desk Receptionist
Automotive Repair and MaintenanceCategory:
49-3021 Automotive Body and Related RepairersHours:
The Front Desk Receptionist ensures prompt and genuine greetings to every customer that calls or comes into Schaefer Autobody Center. They help facilitate communication between our customers and their Service Writer. The ideal Front Desk Receptionist is genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. It is important that Front Desk Receptionist can put themselves into our customers’ shoes and advocate for them as necessary. They must also practice our core values in all that they do: Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Profit Focus.
- Guest facing- greets all who enter the shop
- Answer phone calls and reroute to appropriate person
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintain a clean and welcoming lobby
- High school+
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
Able to navigate computer programs and operate phone system.
We have wonderful benefits that include the standard stuff:
- PTO (Paid Time Off) that you earn based on hours worked each pay period.
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Health coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (including orthodontic option)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Award-winning Health Plan:
- “America’s Top 50 Health Plans,” Health Rosetta Institute, 2023
- “Health Plan Hero,” Patients Rising, 2022
Don't see an open position that suits you? We're always looking for qualified candidates.
You can use this form to submit a general application.