Automotive Repair and MaintenanceCategory:
49-3021 Automotive Body and Related RepairersHours:
The Parts Coordinator is an integral part of the Schaefer Autobody team. They are responsible verifying incoming parts, tracking orders in the management system and the tracking of parts credits. They must be able to read and understand every aspect of the repair plan. They must maintain a positive attitude and cooperate with managers and fellow employees in a positive spirit of teamwork. They must also practice our core values in all that they do: Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Profit Focus.
- Receive all parts deliveries
- Check parts for damage and inaccuracy (mirror match)
- Receive parts in Nex and scan invoices to Folder Docs
- Notify SW of any missing or broken parts
- Sort parts on the cart for that job
- Monitor and track parts credits
- Keep a clean and orderly work area
- Deliver parts to techs when time permits
- Janitorial duties
- General building maintenance
High School +
Minimum of 2 years preferred, but not required
Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Winning Attitude
- Positive and cooperative team player
- Good track record with previous employers
- Ability to work with computers
- Passion for the automotive industry
Top Notch Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 5% of weekly gross – employee up to IRS max.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program (gym reimbursement up to $250/yr.)
- Award-winning Health Plan:
- “America’s Top 50 Health Plans,” Health Rosetta Institute, 2023
- “Health Plan Hero,” Patients Rising, 2022
Don't see an open position that suits you? We're always looking for qualified candidates.
You can use this form to submit a general application.