Automotive Repair and MaintenanceCategory:
49-3021 Automotive Body and Related RepairersHours:
A mechanic should possess the practical knowledge to perform alignments, suspension, mount and balances, airbags, diagnostics, etc. They must have or be provided with the necessary tools to perform the above duties. They must maintain a positive attitude and cooperate with managers and fellow employees in a positive spirit of teamwork. They must also practice our core values in all that they do: Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Profit Focus.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
- Comply with all safety and OSHA procedures and requirements
- Maintain clean and orderly production area throughout the work day
- Maintain tools and equipment within department
- Be a mentor for all apprentices and helpers
- Responsible for all repairs assigned and listed on the repair plan
- Maintain a copy of repair plan in the vehicle
- Complete repairs in a quality manner, following our Standard Operating Procedures
- Complete repairs according to factory specifications and I-CAR procedures
- Immediately notifying A+ Repair Planner of hidden or missed damage
- Strive to maintain target date in accordance to customer’s expectations
- Participate in shop and company meetings
- Check parts for correctness before starting repairs. Immediately notify the Parts Manager of any discrepancies
- Be organized
- Be responsible for and accountable for all parts assigned to each job
- Possess ability to diagnose and correctly repair damage
- Immediately notify the A+ Repair Planner of any vehicles that will not meet the target delivery date
- Perform quality check after reassembly
- Attend I-CAR and/ASE classes when required
- Strong Winning Attitude!
- Quality of repairs is a must
- Ability to work with computers and research correct repair procedure
- Good track record with previous employers
- Positive & Cooperative
- Team player
- Ability to provide references upon request
Top Notch Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 5% of weekly gross – employee up to IRS max.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program (gym reimbursement up to $250/yr.)
Don't see an open position that suits you? We're always looking for qualified candidates.
You can use this form to submit a general application.