Automotive Repair and MaintenanceCategory:
49-3021 Automotive Body and Related RepairersHours:
The Marketing Representative Position involves a great deal of contact with the public. They must be professional, friendly, well-groomed and get along well with all people. The Marketing Representative’s main focus will be promoting the company’s high image to Referral Sources including Insurance Agents, Industry Businesses, Chamber of Commerce and the general public. They must also practice our core values in all that they do: Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Profit Focus.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
- Build and maintain relationships with Insurance Agents and other potential referral sources through personal contact
- Proactively follow up with referral sources on potential customer concerns.
- Represent the company at local Chamber of Commerce event and other marketing events.
- Plan and execute marketing events.
- Log notes from visits/events.
2+ years of marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Valid Driver’s License and licensed vehicle
- Ability to work some events on nights and weekends
Top Notch Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 5% of weekly gross – employee up to IRS max.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program (gym reimbursement up to $250/yr.)
Don't see an open position that suits you? We're always looking for qualified candidates.
You can use this form to submit a general application.